I love polka dots. It’s such a simple design that works so well on many things, especially things for kids. I’ve picked out some polka dotted lovelies for you and your bambinos:
1. These polka dot ballet shoes were the inspiration behind this post. When I saw them, it was instant lust. How adorable are they?! I love the red and white with the black trim and bow. So stunning. They’re made by Sayang Design, a Japanese store with the most delicious shoes for kids.*
2. This bambi-esque tee is made special with the addition of the navy blue polka dots. So sweet. This too is from a Japanese store and this store is called Enjoy 2u 2u 4u.*
3. A baby shower invite with chicks and polka dots. I’m liking the blue-brown colour combo and the simple design. Love the little chicks too. This polka dots baby shower invite comes from an Etsy store called Paper by Jill M.
4. A little mustard coloured polka dot pencil case by Lale, one of my favourite French brands. Lale also make very chic retro inspired suitcases for kids and mama’s and lovely girly hair clips too. This polka dots pencil case is from smallable.com where you’ll find lots of Lale’s other goodies too.
5. More gorgeous shoes by Sayang Design. These ones are perfect for boy or girl, don’t you think?
6. Vintage inspired cushions by a cool French store called Les Choses Bizarres. The store name means ‘weird things’ but the goodies on offer are definitely more wonderful then weird! Visit Les Choses Bizarres where you’ll find these polka dot cushions for kids as well as some vintage looking bibs, pencil cases and more.
7. A navy and white polka dot cardigan for the girlies. I love the hint of red thrown in. This is yet another Japanese find made by Cri de Joie and comes from a store called Esserini.*
8. I couldn’t resist this polka dot felt garland. The vibrant colours and the simple circle shapes are just so attractive. I found this over on a blog called Living with Punks where there’s a tutorial so you can make your own.
9. Wow! Loving this navy polka dots satchel so much. So chic, so stylish. It could be used as a school bag but this one’s really for all you mama’s. Made by Zatchels you can get it at Liberty’s or try Zatchels own site where they have many colours on offer including a bold and beautiful red one. Seriously tempting!
10. A very quirky and cool cloth doll wearing a bright orange polka dot dress. This doll is hand made in Israel and comes from Timor’s etsy store. All her cloth dolls are handmade and are one of a kind so once they’re gone, they’re gone!
11. Last is another pair of shoes from Sayang Design for the boys. Love the teal colour. I think you’ve probably guessed by now that I’m crazy about Sayang Design’s shoes for the bambinos!
*Discovered via Fuyuucushions, felt decorations, leather shoes, pencil cases, polka dots