I am starting to share my Christmas gift ideas from today as it’s November so we can officially start thinking about Christmas! Over the next couple of weeks, I’ll bring you lots of different gift ideas for kids from toys to books and more. To kick off this years Christmas gift guide, I’ve rounded up some of the coolest, quirkiest and most beautiful soft toys and dolls around. Some are old favourites, others are new finds. But they’re all unique and for me represent some of the best soft toys and dolls from across the world wide web. They may be from far and away but all come with worldwide shipping.
1. Hugely loveable ‘Wanda worm’ softies by KLT: Works.
2. Quirky Mitten Kitten by Donna Wilson.
3. A circus rabbit in a ringmaster coat by Miko Design.
4. Possibly the most beautiful rag dolls ever by Jess Brown. From Selvedge Dry Goods.
5. Cool hand made dolls for which you can get clothes and accessories. By Kalimba.
6. Gorgeous hand made ‘Little Deer Doll’ by Evangelione. From Les Petits Boheme.
7. A smile inducing funny character by My Name is Simone. From smallable.com
8. Cute little pair of dolls by Trousselier, one happy and one very angry. From Noeuf Boutique.
9. A sleeping fox so lovely and hug-able by an old favourite Haciendo El Indio.
10. An adorable, stripey ant eater by Mondays Milk.*
*Discovered via the lovely Oh Eskimo! blog
Lastly have you checked out our amazing and beautiful giveaway yet?baby soft toys, hand made dolls, hand made soft toys, handmade, handmade soft toys, soft toys