Winter is truly here and I’m missing the sunshine. I’m in need of a big warm hug from the sun so while I wait I thought I would bring you some kids clothes that have been injected with a little bit of sunny yellow. I’m a huge fan of lots of yellow for nursery decor and for kiddy clothes but a splash of yellow with other colours works so well too. Here are my top picks:
1. The ever cool Bobo Choses brings us this ice-lolly vest for boy or girl. You can get this at Orefeo Design.
2. A pretty little crochet swing cardigan for baby girls from Les Jardins de Vie. The lace details are just so girly and lovely.
3. This sweet jumpsuit is from the fabulously stylish and fabulously French Bonpoint boutique and it’s for babies up to 2 years old.
4. Adorable and bright, these little baby alpaca wool booties with suede soles are by Waddler and are hand made in Bolivia.
5. Very unusual and very quirky with a vintage vibe is this postcard print dress by Dominique Ver Eecke from a boutique called Zoen.
6. I’m loving the sunny yellow with the bold blue on these gorgeous little booties from Heart Felt 4 Kids. The sunflower motif and floral lining makes them even more special.
7. A flirty skirt in the most delicious berry and mustard colour combination – is there an adult version, please?!. It’s by super trendy Miller London and it’s available from Elias & Grace.
8. Angulus shoes have long been a favourite of mine and these pale yellow ones would be the perfect compliment to many an outfit on a dull winters day. They’re from Sparkle & Spin.
9. Ouef NYC do create goodies that are hugely desirable as is this adorable 100% alpaca wool charcoal dress with cute heart shaped pockets in mustard. Another lovely colour combo.alpaca wool clothes, baby booties, cool kids clothes, French design, yellow clothes, yellow shoes