Spring is here and I can’t see beyond mint green at the moment. It’s in the shops, it’s in the magazines and it’s on my mind. It’s such a fresh and vibrant colour and I’m absolutely going crazy for it. So I went on the hunt for some mint green lovelies for the kids and here’s what I found:
1. An old wardrobe given a new lease of life by painting it mint green. Perfect for any kids room, I found this over at style-files.
2. A cute little summer dress with a high seas print by Winter Water Factory.
3. I love the idea of having a single wooden letter on display in a nursery and I love this lower case ‘a’ by Old New Again.
4. Gorgeous little baby ballet shoes by Baby Bloch. You can get these at Bohemia Design.
5. Beautiful mint green and gold wallpaper adorned with colourful humming birds, perfect for kids or adults too. It’s called Grove Garden Wallpaper and it’s from Fabrics & Papers.
6. A sweet little elephant bowl made of stoneware clay and its from A. Speer Ceramic Studio.
7. I just want to eat these mint green cake pops now! The photo is from Fern Lee photography where you’ll also find instructions on how to make these delicious looking treats.
8. An adorable little hand made bunny rabbit wearing mint green and polka dots by Timo Handmade.
9. Last is this lovely, cosy looking quilt with a turtle print on one side and stripes on the other. This one is by Moo Chic Baby.
If you want to see more in the colour love series, check out these lovely blue goodies and orange ones too.